ECCC Exhibitor Application
Thank you for your interest in exhibiting with us at Emerald City Comicon, March 28th-30th, 2014.
Please be aware that corner booths are sold out. If you would like to be added to the wait list for corner booths, please email Kristina Rogers at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here is a brief list of FAQ regarding booths/tables:
- Inline booths are the same size as corner booths (10'x10'). They have one table instead of two and are placed between corner booths.
- The easiest way to submit your application is attaching it in an email, though you can mail or fax it (address and fax number are listed on the application).
- If you are sharing a booth with another company, both companies must submit an application for review.
- An Artist Alley table can comfortably display two artists. If you have three or more artists and are not doing a time-share rotation, we ask that you purchase a second table. Your Artist Alley neighbors will appreciate it.
- You can also obtain your Temporary Tax ID number online here, and do not need it to submit an application.
If you have any other questions regarding your application, please contact Kristina Rogers at email@example.com.