Enter The Lottery
Twenty-five years ago, a group of comics artists looked at the difference between what they were capable of and what they were being given, and left the promise of steady work for new pastures. The result was Image Comics, which has grown from an upstart group to a comics publisher that has changed the course of the industry. Come see Image Founders Todd McFarlane, Rob Liefeld, Erik Larsen, Jim Valentino, Marc Silvestri and Whilce Portacio as they are reunited for the 25th Anniversary of Image Comics’ founding.
Friday, March 3
Time: 3:00PM – 4:30PM
Location: Booth #6, Grand Ballroom, Sheraton Seattle Hotel Level 2
A ticket to the signing includes an exclusive Image poster that you can then get signed by all six guests in this limited signing. No other items will be signed during this signing.
Participation in the lottery process is REQUIRED in order to win a ticket to the Image Founders signing. The lottery process will close at 12:01 AM PST on February 21. All winners will be notified if they have won by February 24.
This random drawing is for a chance to get a ticket to the Image Founders signing on Friday, March 3.
- Attendee & Professional badges only. No Exhibitors.
- One application per person only.
- You must have a valid ECCC 2017 Friday or 4-Day badge for this signing. No exceptions. We will be checking your badge confirmation to ensure that if you win the lottery, you have a valid Friday or 4-Day badge.
- Tickets are not transferrable and ID will be checked. No exceptions.
- You must bring your signing ticket to the Grand Ballroom with you to be scanned at the time of the signing session. You will not be allowed to participate in the signing without your lottery ticket.
- Only provided posters will be allowed to be signed. One signature per Founder per person. No exceptions.
- Every person in line will require a ticket. No exceptions.
ADA attendees must also go through the same process noted above.
Enter The Lottery